I was surprised and delighted to be honoured by a nomination from Labellestudio for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank you so much, Labelle – and congratulations on being nominated yourself for the award 🙂 You deserve it!
Now, according to the VBA rules, I’m supposed to nominate 15 other blogs for this award. So, in no particular order, the nominees are:
Help! I Live With My Italian Mother-in-Law
Before anyone starts counting – I know that’s only thirteen…
I warmly recommend that you find the time to visit them all. I’m sure you won’t regret it.
Finally, I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself. So – once again, in no particular order, here are some earth-shattering facts about Me 😉 .
1) If I were to be shipwrecked on a desert island – or sent on an extended mission to a space station – the book I would choose to have with me is J.R.R. Tolkien’s “Lord of the Rings”.
2) My favourite colour is royal blue.
3) I am very judgmental. Less so than I used to be, I think, but still guilty. However, if you follow this blog regularly, you might have already noticed that 😉 .
4) Besides cats, I love dogs, dolphins, meerkats and baby deer. But I hate cockroaches.
5) I have visited a score of countries, not counting England (where I was born) and Israel (where I live now).
6) My favourite pastry is – cheesecake.
7) I am a terrible procrastinator.
There, that’s it, Gentle Reader. Have a great week!
Thank you for the award my friend! 🙂 I am smiling this early in the morning after Katie has rousted me out of bed, because I enjoyed your answers. From having read your blogs, not many if any of your answers to the questions were a surprise. (HUG)
Congratulations! Well deserved! I always learn something from your blog. Thank you for including me in your recommendations.
Thanks so much, Shimona.
It was great to learn some things about you and discover new blogs.
Congratulations on the award! 🙂 I love finding out things about people (being nosy!). I am the same as you on 6 out of the 7 things! But which one did I not concur? 😉 lol
I would guess – either the favourite pastry or the number of countries visited. Do tell me 😉
Actually – on second thoughts, the book you would choose to take to a desert island.
Congrats and thank you. I love cheesecake as well. But I can’t think of the last time I had some.
Congratulations again for a very well deserved award and now I am going to pay a visit to your nominees 😀
Congratulations!!! You sure are such an intriguing author! And thanks for introducing some more amazing bloggers to me!
I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your content.
This great article has really peaked my interest. I will take a note of your site and
keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well.
I am so glad you liked it.
I hope you will enjoy my coming articles.
For some reason or other, your comment entered my spam mailbox. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and allowing the comment – without the link to your website. Nothing personal, you understand? 🙂